Founded in 2009, Oasis pioneered the "Home Meets Hotel" concept, combining the quality and service of a hotel with the authenticity and comfort of a private home rental. Guests can book handpicked homes with a range of hotel-like amenities, including in-person check-in and check-out, fresh linens and toiletries, and on-demand concierge services. Beyond the home, Oasis helps guests get the most of out of their stay with insider tips and can't miss spots in their city guides, as well as exclusive perks like access to local gyms, private members clubs and more.
As one of our Owner Relations Specialists you are responsible for building all of our supply in your Destination. Think of it as a startup within a startup.
You will spend your time on:
- Home Strategy - You will work with the Launch Director to assess the kind of Homes we need to add to our curated online portfolio. This includes searching for new Homes by reaching out to your network, local members in the real estate community and creative professionals. We need you to think outside the box
- Home Evaluation - All Home in our portfolio will be hand picked, by you. Our Homes must be well designed, high quality and in sync with the Oasis brand
- Home Intake - Once we sign a Home all of the information must be uploaded to our website and internal backend
- Owner Relations - You will be the point of contact for Homeowners and manage all of the Owner relationships in your Destination. This means you will work with them to improve their Homes, sort out any issues that might arise, deliver quarterly reports and impress our Owners with local perks and events.
- Portfolio Upkeep - Our Homes must always be in perfect condition, priced accurately for season and market, and marketed appropriately through our various channels. It is important that our Homes are driving bookings so you will work with our Reservations Team to ensure they have all the information needed
Your Oasis Journey also includes:
- Network - You need to be a chatter-box who can talk (and listen) to lots of people so that we spread the word about Oasis. You will also already know a lot of people who you can reach out to when you start in your new role
- Events - Shouting from the rooftops isn’t the only way – we love hosting useful, targeted events. You will support the Launch Director with the organization of Owners related events
- Cleaning & Maintenance - Work closely with the Launch Director and the Guest Experience Specialist to find the best cleaning solution and build up a database of maintenance contacts in your Destination
- Market Analysis - Stay on top of your market by keeping an eye on the local competition and the short-term rentals prices
- Speak excellent English & Italian
- Have at least 2 years of impressive experience in Hospitality, Real Estate, Business Development, Sales or at a start-up
- Know your Destination like the back-of-your-hand. In fact, even better than the back of your hand, because who even knows the back-of-their-hand that well?
- Can multi-task
- Know how to pitch in person, on the phone and over email
- Are passionate about what you do and like high-energy, fast paced environments
- Are outgoing, energetic, and customer service oriented
- Have excellent organizational skills and are detail-focused
- Are professional, punctual and well presented
- Are a leading hospitality company that combines the authenticity of renting a private home with hotel-like service, concierge and exclusive perks
- Have offices in over 20 destinations in 13+ countries and are still growing
- Believe in teamwork
- Benefit from the unique backgrounds and experiences of our team members from across the globe
- Believe that there is a tremendous opportunity to truly change the way people travel and experience new destinations
- Are rapidly expanding and providing opportunities for our Team Members to grow with us
Want you to know what everyone else is saying about us - The Press Room