Founded in 2009, Oasis pioneered the "Home Meets Hotel" concept, combining the quality and service of a hotel with the authenticity and comfort of a private home rental. Guests can book handpicked homes with a range of hotel-like amenities, including in-person check-in and check-out, fresh linens and toiletries, and on-demand concierge services. Beyond the home, Oasis helps guests get the most of out of their stay with insider tips and can't miss spots in their city guides, as well as exclusive perks like access to local gyms, private members clubs and more.
Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, you will be the owner of the Oasis brand voice, writing copy for our website, property listings, marketing campaigns, email marketing and social content. The right candidate is equally creative and organized, and has experience in copywriting in-house at a brand or at an agency.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead our home intake process, developing and enforcing standards for home photography and copy, as well as managing the upload process of new homes on our website and across distribution channels.
- Craft home descriptions that bridge the gap between delivering practical information and engaging, on-brand messaging, with attention to grammar, readability, style & accuracy of home information.
- Support promotional initiatives with compelling, and optimized, content that elicits favorable response from consumers, i.e. e-mail marketing, promotional banners, landing pages.
- Ad-hoc writing for search objectives, including website landing pages.
- Work with the brand marketing team to write copy for emails and blog posts, adhering to deadlines within our marketing calendar.
- Work cross functionally with various lanes across the business including Creative, Performance Marketing, and PR.
- Act as point person for all things brand voice and copy company-wide, providing resources and support to teams as needed, including reservations, guest experience, business development, and more.
- Ensure content provides clear benefits to the target audience, conveys the Oasis brand voice & personality, and meets brand standards.
- Have 2+ years experience copywriting at a brand or agency.
- Must be a clever, inventive, curious writer able to make a big splash with a small number of words.
- Ability to partner well with cross-functional team members.
- Have impeccable English writing skills. (Fluency in additional languages a plus!)
- Are a dynamic team player eager to take on new responsibilities.
- Thrive in a lean, fun and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Are a leading hospitality company that combines the authenticity of renting a private home with hotel-like service, concierge and exclusive perks.
- Have offices in over 20 destinations in 13+ countries and are still growing.
- Believe in teamwork.
- Benefit from the unique backgrounds and experiences of our team members from across the globe.
- Believe that there is a tremendous opportunity to truly change the way people travel and experience new destinations.
- Are rapidly expanding and providing opportunities for our Team Members to grow with us.