Founded in 2009, Oasis pioneered the "Home Meets Hotel" concept, combining the quality and service of a hotel with the authenticity and comfort of a private home rental. Guests can book handpicked homes with a range of hotel-like amenities, including in person check-in and check-out, fresh linens and toiletries, and on-demand concierge services. Beyond the home, Oasis helps guests get the most of out of their stay with insider tips and can't miss spots in their city guides, as well as exclusive perks like access to local gyms, private members clubs and more.
As one of our Destination Directors you are energetic and excited by what we do. You will grow and develop your destination and your awesome Team with the support of our international dream Team. It will be busy, fascinating, occasionally frustrating and it will also be fun. You will be an Oasis Brand Ambassador, an Operations Magician and a Business Developer.
- Manage and support your Team to ensure that we are growing our portfolio of homes and taking excellent care of our Guests.
- Work with our Reservations Team to book the sparkly Oasis Homes. Make sure they have all the information that they need and that if they are not based in your destination, they still feel connected to it.
- Work with our Marketing & Content Team to promote the Oasis Destination and give our Guests and Owners interesting, eye-catching information. We make a good story and so chatting up local journalists is important too.
- Some administration will be needed.
- Good news – we have been doing this for a while and have a good understanding of what works and what does not. Each Destination has it’s own nuances and each new Team Member has fresh ideas. You will look at our demand and supply and ensure that we are all focusing on what we should.
- Network. You need to be a chatter-box who can talk (and listen) to lots of people so that we spread the word about Oasis. You already know a lot of people who you can reach out to when you start in your new role.
- Corporate Relocation Companies, Travel Agents, International Companies, Huge Events – they can all love us and so you should tell them about us.
- Shouting from the roof tops isn’t the only way – we love hosting useful, targeted events.
- Speak fluent English & Italian
- Are willing to work in Milan or Rome
- Have a minimum of 4 fun-filled years working in Hospitality, Business Development, Sales, Management Consulting and/or Operations
- Can think quick and work smart – you are practical and strategic
- Know your Destination like the back-of-your-hand. In fact, even better than the back of your hand, because who even knows the back-of-their-hand that well?
- Are familiar with budgets and reporting and have had a P&L responsibility
- Are a people person with management experience
- Are flexible with your schedule – this is not a 9.00 - 17.00 job. You will need to be connected outside of office hours as we all know, hospitality never sleeps!
- Are a leading hospitality company that combines the authenticity of renting a private home with hotel-like service, concierge and exclusive perks
- Have offices in over 20 destinations in 13+ countries and are still growing
- Believe in teamwork
- Benefit from the unique backgrounds and experiences of our team members from across the globe
- Believe that there is a tremendous opportunity to truly change the way people travel and experience new destinations
- Are rapidly expanding and providing opportunities for our Team Members to grow with us
Want you to know what everyone else is saying about us - The Press Room