Founded in 2009, Oasis pioneered the "Home Meets Hotel" concept, combining the quality and service of a hotel with the authenticity and comfort of a private home rental. Guests can book handpicked homes with a range of hotel-like amenities, including in person check-in and check-out, fresh linens and toiletries, and on-demand concierge services. Beyond the home, Oasis helps guests get the most of out of their stay with insider tips and can't miss spots in their city guides, as well as exclusive perks like access to local gyms, private members clubs and more.
Oasis is looking for a talented intern to join our Rome Team. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, and will finish the internship having gained a broad experience in various aspects of the destination and the company. An internship with us can show you the ins-and-outs of this industry. You will get to work in real projects that will help us grow.
You will spend your time on:
- Assisting the Owner Relations Specialist and the Guest Experience Specialist to ensure that our Owners and Guests have an excellent experience with Oasis.
- Managing Distro Channels & reservations
- Assisting the Destination Director with various local projects
- Creating and updating informational guides for Guest use.
- Maintaining and ordering stock.
- Researching potential new Homes with our Owner Relations Specialist
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Are available at least 6 months
- Speak English and Italian
- Can multi-task
- Love Rome and are excited to learn new skills
- Love to meet new people, and have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Are not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker
- Are passionate about the travel industry, hospitality, tourism
- Are a leading hospitality company that combines the authenticity of renting a private home with hotel-like service, concierge and exclusive perks
- Have offices in over 20 destinations in 13+ countries and are still growing
- Believe in teamwork
- Benefit from the unique backgrounds and experiences of our team members from across the globe
- Believe that there is a tremendous opportunity to truly change the way people travel and experience new destinations
- Are rapidly expanding and providing opportunities for our Team Members to grow with us
Want you to know what everyone else is saying about us - The Press Room