Founded in 2009, Oasis pioneered the "Home Meets Hotel" concept, combining the quality and service of a hotel with the authenticity and comfort of a private home rental. Guests can book handpicked homes with a range of hotel-like amenities, including in person check-in and check-out, fresh linens and toiletries, and on-demand concierge services. Beyond the home, Oasis helps guests get the most of out of their stay with insider tips and can't miss spots in their city guides, as well as exclusive perks like access to local gyms, private members clubs and more.
As a Reservations Agent you are motivated, driven to sell, proactive and friendly. You are enthusiastic about reserving Homes in the many Oasis Destinations. You are great at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and working efficiently. You have great phone skills, draft excellent emails and are fluent in English and Spanish, English and Portuguese, or English and Italian!
You will spend your time on:
- Acting as Sales / Reservations Agent for multiple destinations
- Driving Guest loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each Guest experience
- Processing reservations through telephone, e-mail, Skype
- Working closely with Guests, Homeowners, Property Managers, other Reservation Specialists to confirm reservations
- Executing rental contracts and arranging payments
- Communicating in English and Spanish/Portuguese/Italian
- Speak excellent English, as well as Spanish, Portuguese, French, and/or Italian.
- Have a 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management, or related major
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area
- Can multi-task
- Are personable and love speaking / emailing with people
- Are organized, quick and can multi-task
- Are extremely detail-oriented and don’t mind administrative work
- Are passionate about what you do
- You are free to work full-time, from 2-11pm, 5 days a week.
- Are a leading hospitality company that combines the authenticity of renting a private home with hotel-like service, concierge and exclusive perks
- Have offices in over 20 destinations in 13+ countries and are still growing
- Believe in teamwork
- Benefit from the unique backgrounds and experiences of our team members from across the globe
- Believe that there is a tremendous opportunity to truly change the way people travel and experience new destinations
- Are rapidly expanding and providing opportunities for our Team Members to grow with us
- We offer company paid medical, dental and vision. Other benefits include paid time off, vacation and personal time
- Want you to know what everyone else is saying about us - The Press Room